3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2018 5:36 AM by AnandSri

Combine PDF no longer working

simonnef1157028

Hi,

I have been using the Combine PDF creator for a few months now however, as of the other day, it will no longer combine the individual PDF files into one document.

I use the web version (Windows 10 Pro) and keep getting; "Conversion Failure" - The file has not been processed - An error has occurred which has stopped the processing of the PDF

I've tried other browsers, including incognito, and still get the same message. I've even tried on other computers and still get the same message too. My subscription is not due to renew until July, so I'm still up-to-date.

Any assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

• 1. Re: Combine PDF no longer working
          AnandSri Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello simonnef1157028

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to combine PDF file as getting "Conversion failure" error message, Is that correct?

Please try combining the PDF file using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf and see if this brings any difference. If possible please connect the machine to a different network environment like a Guest wired/wireless network or a mobile hotspot and try combining the PDF file.

Try combining the PDF file on a different machine or on your mobile phone and see if you still get the error message.

If the issue is specific to a PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can try it at our end? Please share the PDF file using Adobe Send, and share the link via private message. How Do I Send  Private Message Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1184148

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

• 2. Re: Combine PDF no longer working
            simonnef1157028 Level 1

Hi Anand Sri,

FYI; I have tried all of the above and still receive the same error message.

I can't "Convert" the PDF's as they are already a PDF format. I've tried using multiple computers and all display the same message.

We have been using the same PDF for some time now so we know they are not corrupt in any way, which may cause the issue.

Any further assistance would be gratefully appreciated as this is a paid subscription that is no longer working.

Many thanks

• 3. Re: Combine PDF no longer working
              AnandSri Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello simonnef1157028

Thank you for the additional information, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Is it possible to share the file with us so that we can try to replicate the issue at our end?

Please share the PDF files which are causing the issue and giving you the "Conversion Failure" error message.

To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature only, share the link to document via Private message How Do I Send  Private Message Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1184148

Regards,

Anand Sri.