Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gesichtserkennung: Miniaturbilder exportieren

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ist es möglich die Miniaturbilder nach der Gesichtserkennungsfunktion bei Lightroom CC Classic als Bilder zu exportieren, sodass ich einen Ordner vorliegen habe in dem sich lediglich die Köpfe einer Person als Bilder befinden? Ich würde die Bilder gerne in Reihe verwenden und jedes Bild einzeln zu bearbeiten erscheint mir zu aufwändig.

Vielen lieben Dank im Vorfeld!

Tillmann

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: Is it possible to export the thumbnails after the face recognition function in Lightroom CC Classic as pictures, so that I have a folder in which only the heads of a person as pictures are? I would like to use the images in series and each image to edit individually seems too complex.

Unfortunately, that is not built-in to LR.  It would be possible for a plugin, but I'm not aware of any plugins that do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tillmann, dies ist im Moment leider nicht möglich mit Lightroom! Es gibt vielleicht ein Plugin was so etwas machen könnte, aber ich kenne selbst leider keins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines