• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flickr missing from Publish Service

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently removed LR CC from my machine and plan to stay with LR Classic CC.  In removing the other program, I was asked if I wanted to remove My Preferences.  Not thinking that this would affect my current version of Classic, I chose yes.  Well, the next time I accessed LR Classic, I was prompted that my catalog was out of date and needed to be rebuilt.  After this was done, a number of viewing preferences were definitely different.  I've returned most of my settings back to the way they were but what's changed is the Publish Service.

I couldn't get the Flick publish service to re-authorize my account.  After numerous attempts, I gave up and choose to delete the service, thinking that I could create a new one.  Now the Flickr publish service is no longer showing and available.  How can it the Flickr publish service back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you click the Plus sign ( + ) to the right of "Publish services? Or Click the "Find More Services Online"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the , I get the available options for only the publish services you saw in my original post, no Flickr option.  When I go to "Find More Services Online", I go to the Adobe Services location but no Adobe Flickr publish service option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about if you go to the Plugin Manager?

I have it and as far as I know it is included with every install of LR

The plugin should be stored in the same folder as the LR program files and is called Flickr.lrplugin.

So take a look in that folder. My Adobe apps are installed on my D drive.

Flickr Plugin.PNG

If you don't have that plugin then reinstall LR and that should fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  Thanks for leading me down the right path.  My flickr.lrplugin file is missing from that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstalled LR Classic CC and reinstalled.  I'm back up and running.  A few tweaks and changes are still needed.

Thanks for the help "Just Shoot Me".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines