• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Read ProRes Yesterday, But Not Today

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exporting some finished files that are in ProRes format on a Windows 10 PC using the latest version of Media Encoder CC (12.0.1). I am NOT trying to export to ProRes, just H.264, WMV, and MPEG-2. And no software updates between yesterday and today. Tried restarting several times.

Encoder recognized the files yesterday and exported them successfully. Today, it would not recognize the ProRes files. I even tried to drop the same source files in from yesterday - but it would not recognize them. I am able to play the files in Premiere and export using Encoder from there, but it will not let me Queue the file for batch processing. I am making 5 versions of each file. Has anyone else experienced this? I am asking around before I try to uninstall and reinstall.

Thanks for reading,

Craig Service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Have you tried restoring the default preferences?

The key combination to hold at startup is at the top of this document:

Adobe Media Encoder * Preferences

It sounds like Dynamic Link is working as expected, so you could select all the ProRes clips in a Premiere Pro project tab or bin and then Export to Media Encoder.  Sure, it’s an extra step, but if te gets your files created then you’re good until you get this figured out.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried restoring the default preferences?

The key combination to hold at startup is at the top of this document:

Adobe Media Encoder * Preferences

It sounds like Dynamic Link is working as expected, so you could select all the ProRes clips in a Premiere Pro project tab or bin and then Export to Media Encoder.  Sure, it’s an extra step, but if te gets your files created then you’re good until you get this figured out.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Warren!

Default Prefs changed something and it works as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines