• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Problem Photoshop elements 2018

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased adobe photoshop elements 2018 yesterday on microsoft store.  Downloaded to 1st computer no problem.  Now trying to load on second computer laptop.  When I go to microsoft store it allows me to select install and begins download.  Problem is it never does or completes download.  I stopped and started download five times after 3 or four hours each.  Now it continues to say downloading and its been 10 hours.  I'm using ethernet cable w/ 300 mps upload and 25 mps download speed.  I tried disabling mcafee security and didnt help.  I have payment receipt for purchase but no product code/number.  What's wrong, what to do? Thanks Ric

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Unfortunately, the download of the Microsoft Store version is under the control of Microsoft and so the problem maybe with them.

I have seen problems when someone is using AVG or Avast anti-virus software. You culd try disabling any antivirus software while you download. As well as stopping the download, I would also reboot my PC and then trying the download.

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines