7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2018 9:45 AM by SnikketyNikkety

My header image scrolls

SnikketyNikkety Level 1

Muse 2018/iMac High Sierra 10.13.3

How do I stop my header image and my trigger point from scrolling in tablets & phones? Thank you!

IMG_4779.PNG

IMG_4780.PNG

• 1. Re: My header image scrolls
          Günter Heißenbüttel Adobe Community Professional

Theere are many other issues on your site.

But as you are talking about the header: The dog’s head obviously is pinned in smaller breakpoints and therefore it behaves as a pinned element.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: My header image scrolls
            SnikketyNikkety Level 1

Yes, there are many issues on my site! HAHA! I am just learning. Very slowly!!

I will try to find where it is pinned. Thank you!

• 3. Re: My header image scrolls
              SnikketyNikkety Level 1

I have removed all breakpoints on the Master and it the dog's head still scrolls. Maybe my little charity doesn't need a responsive website after all!

• 4. Re: My header image scrolls
                fotoroeder Adobe Community Professional

You don`t have to necessarily the breakpoints but the pinning from the dogs head.

Just to talk about the same issue: the dog´s head doesn`t scroll but stays in place in smaller breakpoints.

Do you know pinning? The left one with 6 dots pins to browser (like your dog`s head) and the right one (three dots) pins to a container.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-11 um 17.17.31.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

• 5. Re: My header image scrolls
                  Günter Heißenbüttel Adobe Community Professional

Check if a „dot“ of the left icon is checked:

Screen2.jpg

If yes, uncheck it. If this doesn’t fix your issue, please do the following:

Open your .muse file, delete all pages but one and delete all elements except these:

Screen.jpg

Now, save this .muse file with a new name, upload it to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service, and post the link here. Then we can have a look.

• 6. Re: My header image scrolls
                    SnikketyNikkety Level 1

"Do you know pinning? The left one with 6 dots pins to browser (like your dog`s head) and the right one (three dots) pins to a container."

I have looked for a pin on the dog's head but there is no pin. Resize is set to None.

I know I haven't done a good job -- still learning! -- but I understand the other problems but I do not understand why my unpinned dog's head scrolls.

"If yes, uncheck it. If this doesn’t fix your issue, please do the following:

Open your .muse file, delete all pages but one and delete all elements except these:

Now, save this .muse file with a new name, upload it to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service, and post the link here. Then we can have a look."

I will try to do this! Thank you!

• 7. Re: My header image scrolls
                      SnikketyNikkety Level 1

I finally found a pin! My eye sight is not the best and the pins are very small. I found it when I deleted all the elements on my Master Page and started all over again. It really is not much work because I do not have many elements!

I have reloaded the site (with all the other hundreds of mistakes still!) and the dog's head does not scroll anymore.

Thank you so much for your help!