1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 12, 2018 5:42 AM by Sheena Kaul

Unauthorized charges

G_Raman

I cancelled my Adobe Stock subscription in Nov 2017.  I got a confirmation email of the cancellation.  Adobe continues to charge me monthly for a subscription that I do not have.  It is impossible to reach someone on the phone or chat. 

I called Adobe in December and the CSR assured me that I will not be charged for Adobe Stock.  However, they continue to charge me and I cannot reach them by chat or phone.  Contacting Adobe support is a nightmare. 

I have been on the chat screen for over 30 mins now with a recurring message on the screen "Thanks for your patience.  Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly."

Is this the customer service to expect when we pay for the software as a service?

I will be reporting these charges as fraudulent to my bank.  I will post here on the updates to this issue that has persisted for over three months now after false promises of cancellation (but continue to charge) by Adobe.

• 1. Re: Unauthorized charges
          Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for reporting the issue here.

I was able to check your account details and confirm you that the Adobe Stock subscription is cancelled and had been in the cancelled state since 2nd August 2017 i.e. we haven't charged you for Stock subscription ever since 2nd August 2017.

I did check the charges on your account since August 2017 and they have been for 53.49USD each month which is for your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription (active).

Let me know if there is still any discrepancy that you see.

Regards,

Sheena

1 person found this helpful