Hi Support team,
I am from IT Workplace operations support L3 team, need your assistance to help on Acrobat Pro 11.0.23 add-in issue.
Unable to convert or save MS Office files to PDF using Adobe Acrobat add-in on SharePoint 2013.
How to reproduce the issue:
1. Launch MS WORD or any MS Office related files.
2. Click on Acrobat add-in and then click on Create PDF/Can also try to save as Acrobat PDF by clicking on File-->Save as Acrobat PDF.
3. Navigate/Browse to SharePoint (SHP) link (either directly browsing to the SHP URL or clicking on any SHP URL under Windows Explorer favorites) and click on folder then click on Save.
4. The file gets save but not in SharePoint location, it gives another location in file property.
1. Adobe Acrobat Pro 11.0.23
2. SharePoint 2013
3. Microsoft Office 2013.
Could you please help us on this issue, please let us know if you need any logs or information.
Retrieving data ...