Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating project folders in sketch for ipad pro

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i am just starting to use this after having used procreate for a while. i am having a very hard time organizing projects into folders. i am a cartoonist and i nee to compile weekly "batches." i cannot even figure out how to make projects within projects. this is similar to what procreate so easily and intuitively does in a feature they call 'stacks' -- a drag and drop way to create and name and organize projects. please help, i am working on batch for tomorrow and would love to know how to do this. there are so many features on sketch that seem good, especially the way to control pens, i would really like to use it this afternoon. thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Hi Ken.

It's not possible to organize drawings into folders, but you can add new drawings to an already existing project. To do that, tap on the project you want to add a drawing to THEN tap the + icon (if you tap the + icon before choosing an existing project, that drawing will open in its own project).

You can also move drawings between projects

In the Organizer view (where you can see all your projects), tap on the project that contains the drawing you want to move.

Then tap the Ellipsis (...)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken.

It's not possible to organize drawings into folders, but you can add new drawings to an already existing project. To do that, tap on the project you want to add a drawing to THEN tap the + icon (if you tap the + icon before choosing an existing project, that drawing will open in its own project).

You can also move drawings between projects

In the Organizer view (where you can see all your projects), tap on the project that contains the drawing you want to move.

Then tap the Ellipsis (...) icon

From the pop-up menu choose Select Documents. At that point the top nav will change to blue and in the lower nav you'll have three icon choices: (Trash) a garbage can, (Duplicate) two squares with a +, and (Move Document) a document with an arrow.

Tap on the drawing you want to move (it will be highlighted in blue)

Then, from the lower nav, tap the Move (document with an arrow) icon

That will bring up a menu with a choice of places to move it.

Do those things help?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'll try it shortly and see. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines