• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having issues with the new photoshop CC 2018

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated photoshop to the latest version, and since I did that, I've been having issues with my illustrations. At first I thought it was a problem with my wacom tablet, but since it works perfectly when I draw on illustrator, I realized it was a photoshop problem. Every time I try to draw something, it appears on the screen smaller than it should, it's not proportionate. What I mean with this, is that in theory, when you make a line or a circle or something on the tablet, it shows you the line, or circle, etc proportionally on the screen. But with the new photoshop it doesn't work. I move my pen over my wacom like I normally would, and photoshop just does whatever it wants. Sometimes it doesn't even work at all. I try to draw and it freezes or doesn't show anything on the screen or just makes a dot and not the complete line.

I'm sorry if I'm being confusing, but I just don't know how else to explain it. Photoshop simply isn't working properly for me, and I don't know if anyone else is having a similar issue with the new update. If so, please let me know!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a Mac and set your mac setting to scale your cursors large size? In you Wacom setting have you check force proportional in Pen mapping for Photoshop?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have created a change.org petition to stop Adobe from increasing our subscription prices until they stop causing catastrophic problems with every update. Please sign to help stop this madness.

https://www.change.org/p/adobe-systems-stop-adobe-creative-cloud-price-increase

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines