2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2018 8:52 AM by Ironman Jopey

Having issues with the new photoshop CC 2018

lalalaurieg

I updated photoshop to the latest version, and since I did that, I've been having issues with my illustrations. At first I thought it was a problem with my wacom tablet, but since it works perfectly when I draw on illustrator, I realized it was a photoshop problem. Every time I try to draw something, it appears on the screen smaller than it should, it's not proportionate. What I mean with this, is that in theory, when you make a line or a circle or something on the tablet, it shows you the line, or circle, etc proportionally on the screen. But with the new photoshop it doesn't work. I move my pen over my wacom like I normally would, and photoshop just does whatever it wants. Sometimes it doesn't even work at all. I try to draw and it freezes or doesn't show anything on the screen or just makes a dot and not the complete line.

I'm sorry if I'm being confusing, but I just don't know how else to explain it. Photoshop simply isn't working properly for me, and I don't know if anyone else is having a similar issue with the new update. If so, please let me know!