1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 12, 2018 7:41 PM by JJMack

opening photos on my external monitor window

Ken Howard Level 1

I just updated my photoshop cc 2018.  I keep my tools and photoshop window on my laptop and open photos on my external monitor. Then I usually hit command O to make it full screen. Up til now, it always fills the screen on the monitor ... now for some reason when I hit those buttons, it switches to the laptop screen and is inside the photoshop window .... this is cumbersome and time-consuming and I've looked at every option and can't figure out how to get it to open on the big screen.

• 1. Re: opening photos on my external monitor window
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

What OS are you suing on my Windows 10 workstation the image windows stay in the display it is on and is fitted to the display size the image window has the aspect ratio of the image not the display so the image window may not fill the display display area when I use ctrl+0. Here is a screen capture. I have two 1600x1200 4:3 displays and 1 4K display 3840x2160 between the 2 4:3 displays. Ctrl key on wibdows is like your Mac CMD key  I would think it would be CMD+0 not CMD+O. The Problem may berekated to OSX...

Clipboard.jpg