• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scans dissapeared after IOS update.

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost all my scans from the last 2 months after my phone automatically updated the app on the IOS platform. Anybody that can help?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Hello,

Sorry for delayed response.

This is likely not possible you will lose all the files after updating the app. It may be possible the app is not syncing correctly with your cloud storage. And there could be many reasons for it.

You may open this Document cloud storage link: Adobe Document Cloud login with your Adobe Id, the files should be there. You may check different folders if there are any, you have created.

Since it has been a long time, I hope you already have found a resolution to thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for delayed response.

This is likely not possible you will lose all the files after updating the app. It may be possible the app is not syncing correctly with your cloud storage. And there could be many reasons for it.

You may open this Document cloud storage link: Adobe Document Cloud login with your Adobe Id, the files should be there. You may check different folders if there are any, you have created.

Since it has been a long time, I hope you already have found a resolution to this issue, I would appreciate if you could update this discussion with your findings that will help others.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  The resolution above did not help.  Scans are still not there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

Facing same issue. I had 2 years of scanned data. But all of a sudden lost every thing upon a new update. Is there a way to retrieve old files ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vishwananth,

Have you checked on hte document portal if the files are there or not?

It could be that you are signed in with a different e-mail address on the application than the one on which you have your susbcription and all the files.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This just happened to me as well... almost all of my scans for the last few years disappeared after an update. Random files were saved when I adjusted cropping. I am not sure if I was using another email to sign in or not. I don't believe so if I can see a few of the old scans?  Any ideas on how to recover would be great. I am hoping all of the files saved in Adobe Scan have not been deleted. I don't know how to proceed. Appreciate any advice. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultfv09b1fd43zl,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for writing in!

Would you mind sharing the information below for further investigation:

1. Have you checked the different accounts you might have used with Scan (Sign in with Adobe versus social sign-in)?
2. Which platform do you experience the issue with? Scan Android, Scan iOS, and Acrobat online. Please login to Acrobat Online (https://adobe.ly/4arylQr) using the same login credentials as in the app and confirm whether your files are visible in Acrobat Online under the Documents section in the Adobe Scan folder.
3. Are all the scanned files missing, or only some files?
4. When did the issue start? Any details about any actions taken then?
5. Scan app build version, device model, and OS version.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines