Expand my Community achievements bar.

Getting Started with Adobe Advertising Cloud!

Level 10

Welcome On Board!

comm_banner.png

Adobe or one of its affiliate agencies will work with each advertiser to launch its online advertising portfolios and to track any additional ad campaigns. After the initial launch, additional ongoing tasks ensure that the advertiser's goals will continue to be met.

Initial Launch

Adobe and/or your agency will work with you do the following:

1. Evaluate your high-level business goals and devise strategies to achieve them:

a. Identify your business model and marketing objectives.

b. Identify your conversion tracking requirements.

c. Analyze your existing online ad account structures.

2. (Administrators or account managers) Set up administrative accounts

3. Integrate with, or create, campaigns for the relevant marketing channels

4. Set up tracking for all ads for which Ad Cloud will track conversions

5. (Advertisers who use portfolios to automate and optimize bidding) Set up and launch portfolios

6. Define bid automation rules that determine how you bid for ads, and apply them to the affected campaign components

7. Set up, and potentially automate, customized reports for performance monitoring

8. (Optional) Configure your dashboard and performance data views to show the data that you want to see.

Ongoing Tasks

After the initial launch, the following ongoing tasks will be required. Depending on your terms of engagement, either Adobe, an affiliate agency, or the advertiser performs these tasks:

• (Advertisers using portfolios) Continue to monitor and analyze the performance of each portfolio by viewing alerts, performance data for each portfolio and its component campaign, customizable reports, and (some roles) simulations.

• (Advertisers using bid rules) Continue to monitor and analyze the performance of each campaign by viewing alerts, performance data for each campaign and its components, and customizable reports.

• Adjust the various strategies and settings you use to manage the portfolio set, as necessary, based on the portfolio's actual and predicted performance and opportunities for growth

System Requirements

You need the following software and account information.

Software

• Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or above, Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or above, Google Chrome 8 or above, or Apple Safari 2.0 or above
  • (To view East Asian characters in on-screen reports using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Windows) East Asian language support files for Windows

The procedure to install the language support files varies by operating system. See the Windows online help if necessary.
  • (To view exported files in XLS format) Microsoft Excel recommended
      If you use an application other than Microsoft Excel to view exported XLS files, then numbers, dates, times, and currencies may not be in the correct format.

User Name and Password

To log in, you need a user name and password. Your Adobe account manager will set up your user account and create your user name and password.

Supported Language Sets

• Chinese (PRC)
  • English (United Australia)
  • English (United Kingdom)
  • English (United States)
  • Japanese
  • Western European

Computer and Browser Settings to Display Data in the Correct Format for Your Language

Ad Cloud uses the following information to determine which character sets to use and which formats to use to display numbers, dates, times, and currencies:

• The regional settings for your computer.
  • The language settings for your browser.

To ensure that you see information in the formats you want, make sure that both your computer and browser use the correct language settings. See the online help for your computer and for your browser for instructions.

Still have Questions?

You're already in the right place. We've gathered a group of practitioners and Adobe experts right here on the community for you. We have product managers, evangelists, engineers, consultants, and support agents all here in the community from the Adobe side. We've also got industry practitioners here from all backgrounds and skill levels.

Start posting your questions in our dedicated Community space. Remember, no question is a "dumb" question. If you have the question, there are likely three others with the same question.

AMO-advertising_signature-template.png

If you have a private matter or want to chat about the community in general, feel free to reach out to me TanmayM. I'm happy to help in whatever way I can!

3 Replies

Level 2

Tanmay, thank you for the "Getting Started" with Adobe Advertising post.  I am a new Adobe Advertising customer/user and looking to connect the Ad Cloud data with Adobe Analytics, specifically at the placement/ad level.  How can I connect the two tools?  I cannot find any Advertising tutorials/white papers at a deeper level than UI navigation.  Where can I find information on how the Ad Cloud data is stored and how it can be leveraged within Analytics?

Is there a way to see the full URLs that were clicked within Ad Cloud?  With the URL I may be able to tie the tracking code parameter with the tracking code captured in Analytics.

Lots of questions   Appreciate your help and time!

Level 10

Hello Aaron,

Great Questions! I would have one of our experts who work on the Advertising & Analytics Integration reach out to you to help you out.

Meanwhile, you can watch our session 'Optimizing Paid Search Campaigns with website Analytics' to know how the data is stored and how it can be leveraged. Click on the below link, fill your details and look for the session under the 'Advertising Track'

Adobe Summit 2018 | The Digital Marketing Conference | March 25—29, 2018

Keep your questions coming, this community is here to help you out!

Level 1

aaront76640645

For connecting the Ad Cloud DSP to Analytics you will need to reach out to your Ad Cloud account manager and provide them with the Analytics report suite ID, Ad Cloud DSP Advertiser, IMS Org ID and they can get the integration setup for you. Today the integration is not client facing and requires some back end setup. This will allow for the DSP Clicks, Cost, and Impressions to be passed into Analytics for reporting, and when tracking is added to your DSP ads, the DSP can then collect the Analytics event data for any Ad click that occurs. Your Ad Cloud DSP account manager will be your point of contact in getting this going and providing any ongoing support.