1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2018 9:33 PM by JJMack

Pen Pressure and Location Issues

도도85613873

I am a tablet user. I usually use Photoshop to draw various works. Until a few days ago, I was using Photoshop CS2 currently under free distribution. After I changed my laptop, I set up an experience version of Photoshop CC. Because I want use new. But Photoshop CC didn't have any pressure at all. I solved the pressure problem by searching the Internet, but it caused another problem. When solving the pressure problem, brush position became strange. If I use a mouse or delete a program that solved a pressure problem, brush position returns. I have called Adobe and couldn't get a proper answer. This is not a Tablet trouble. Because pressure and position work well in other programs such as Clip Studio. I've been surfing the Internet for the past few days to solve this problem. There were quite a few people with the same problem, but we couldn't find anyone who solved it. The only people who solved it were people using tablets with a brand called Wacom. And I'm not using that brand. Please tell me how to solve the problem. for reference I'm using Windows 10.

To assist you with troubleshooting, insert a video that contains how you have solved the pressure problem and the location of the problem.

Pen Pressure issues

• 1. Re: Pen Pressure and Location Issues
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

First of all there is no free disruption of CS2.  Adobe made a download available for their Old customers that many none customer use they lie about being eligible for  the download.

If you purchased a CS2 product and are having activation issues, you can download replacement media from this page.

Read before you download a CS2 product

Adobe has disabled the activation server for CS2 products, including Acrobat 7, because of a technical issue. These products were released more than seven years ago and do not run on many modern operating systems; Adobe no longer supports them.

Adobe strongly advises against running unsupported and outdated software. Only customers who legitimately purchased CS2 or Acrobat 7 and need to maintain their current use of these products may use the serial numbers provided during the download.

If you purchased a CS2 product and are having activation issues, you can download replacement media from this page.

======================================================================

You did not state what kind of tablet you are using there are many threads in this forum on the topic of pen pressure and other problem for different tablets and windows 10 and Microsoft ink you should do a search here.  Include the make tablet that you use and failed to identify just stated you are not using a wacom product.,  Did you ask for help from the tablet maker?

https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?place=%2Fplaces%2F1413024&sort=updatedDesc&q=Pen+pres ure