0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2018 10:58 PM by ColorSploosh

Same Settings/Preferences, Different Devices (PC)

ColorSploosh

Hey there,

Sorry if this question is already out there - I did try several searches though and came up empty handed - but I could use some help/advice.

Essentially, I'm an art student where I'm studying design/illustration and through the school I have access to Photoshop and Illustrator which we use for assignments. My issue/problem is that at home I have everything installed on a PC, then a laptop for classes. And I'm just trying to figure out the best/most practical way to keep my Photoshop (and Illustrator) user and workspace preferences for my two versions of Photoshop and Illustrator the same on both machines. Right now there are a few preferences and settings here and there that I find myself reaching for on one machine but find it missing or the other machine and it's annoying. But things are picking up and as I'm getting more familiar and creating myself a workflow I don't want to have to keep stopping to tick this box or drag that window there to keep working.

Should I just copy/paste all the Adobe folders onto a cloud account somewhere? Is there some feature in Adobe that would let me save settings/preferences to my Adobe account?

Any help or suggestions GREATLY appreciated!