Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Map module issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm using the latest version of Lightroom classic (since yesterday 7.2 but I had the same issue also with the previous version).

When I move to map module and I have a photo without GPS data, I used to type the location on the search bar in the top right corner of the screen and then refine manually my search.

Since few weeks I can't write anymore on that search bar. If I move my mouse on it, I get a closed hand symbol and cannot write anything.

Is there a fix for this, is it an already known issue, or does it maybe depend on my hardware?

Thank tou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Try if it helps to reset the preferences: Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try if it helps to reset the preferences: Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot!

It worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines