7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2018 7:13 AM by samikshaa22342983

AEM 6.3: experience fragments linking

Jdruwe Level 1

I am having trouble wrapping my head around an issue concerning experience fragments and linking. Let my simplify our setup.

- A blueprint page called 'team' @ '/content/platform-blueprints/company/en/team'

- Page contains a simple link component that refers to '/content/platform-blueprints/company/en/founder' (lets refer to this as the founder-link-component)

- A rollout LiveCopy page @ '/content/www-company-com/en/team'

- Page contains a founder-link-component that refers to '/content/www-company-com/en/founder'

As you can see the rollout automatically converted '/content/platform-blueprints/company/en/founder' into '/content/www-company-com/en/founder' as expected. Now lets insert experience fragments.

I want to shift the founder-link-component into an experience fragment because it's reused on multiple pages (outside of the 'team' page). So now I have an experience fragment with a founder-link-component linking to '/content/platform-blueprints/company/en/founder'. I can include the experience fragment in my page @ '/content/platform-blueprints/company/en/team' but things start to get 'annoying' when I open the LiveCopy page: the founder-link-component (from inside the experience fragment) still links to '/content/platform-blueprints/company/en/founder' and NOT to '/content/www-company-com/en/founder'.

Is there any way to make this work or is this just how experience fragments are designed? Thanks in advance!