• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does not my content loaded look like my content submitted?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted some really nice character vector art to Adobestock.com.  To my horror, the content loaded looks terrible when viewed on the vector images site.  The colors are all wrong and the gradients have turned to bright colors.  Why is this?  How do I correct or can I?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Is the jpg in the zipped folder 15MP or larger? If not, that's likely the issue. If yes, please upload the zipped folder to Dropbox or something similar and email it to me to review. Email is mhayward@adobe.com

I can't receive zip folders directly via email is why the Dropbox request.

Thanks,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​ and looping in MatHayward​ for further investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a jpg preview image from the file. Add the preview jpg in a zipped folder with the vector file and upload the .zip file instead. Make sure your preview file is sRGB and at least 15MP in size. That way the thumbnail preview will look the same as your jpg.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt:  When I zip the folder with the vector and the jpeg I get this:

Can someone give me some real help?  This is now week #3.  I get no where with Adobe emails.  I've tried uploading the file again and it looks worse then before in RGB mode.Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 12.29.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the jpg in the zipped folder 15MP or larger? If not, that's likely the issue. If yes, please upload the zipped folder to Dropbox or something similar and email it to me to review. Email is mhayward@adobe.com

I can't receive zip folders directly via email is why the Dropbox request.

Thanks,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Mat.  And can I resubmit the file (to keep all my SEO words, title, etc) or do I close out the first one and start all over again?

Here is a view of how the file looks on Adobestock and what it should look like:

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 8.23.29 PM.pngPrincessApril_Thumbsup_Double.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines