• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does an Android app for a simple interactive PDFs exist?

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm shooting my arrow, but I already know where it'll land...

Is there out there in the Android market (by any recent miracle) a PDF reader application I can download to test a simple radio button or checkbox on a PDF? I know many forms of rich and interactive media are very limited on mobile, but a simple radio button or checkbox? Come on! Somebody's gotta have an app for that.

TOPICS
Android , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader on Android supports check boxes and radio buttons. What exactly were you trying to do?

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader on Android supports check boxes and radio buttons. What exactly were you trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tested that Adobe Reader Supports AcroForm Field elements like checkboxes, listfields, textinput, combo boxes and also some scripting like send "form back as EMail" on iOS, I guess the Android version has the same functionality.

As far as I know it does not support XFA based PDF forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines