Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator crashes after loading Audiofiles in the Timeline

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

since yesterday I have a big Problem with Ch. If I load an audiofile into the Program, it crashes if I put the audiofile into the timeline and want a playback. Or if I try to lipsync from audio. I try different audiofiles, but the issue is with all of my audiofiles, even with files, I used earlier without problems or crashes. Without any audiofiles in the timeline, the character do everything I want without crashes.

What can I do?

Thanks

Rafael

Edit: Now the program chrashes even if I want to activate the Microfon. Is there an Issue with the Sound?

Edit again: Now is working with CH impossible. The Program crashes in every situation, even if I want to load an example from you...

And once again Edit: I figured out, that there is a Problem with my Soundcard. I use a Behringer XENYX Q802 USB Audio interface and after I pluged out the Device and startet working in Ch, ther are no problems. Without Sound I can do lipsync and animations. I also can do playback so often I will. But only without sound. But if I plug in the Soundcard again and want to playback with sound, the program crashed like before. Whats the reason for that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?