1 2 3 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2018 4:16 PM by Jodi_Frye

Something for the weekend - Part 7 - Driftwood

davescm Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Last weekend's Fuse character challenge had some great responses and ideas. This week is something completely different but hopefully will get the imaginative juices flowing.

I saw this piece of driftwood on the beach at Spey Bay in Scotland. The shapes reminded me of animal bones and that got me thinking about how we all see different things in abstract shapes such as clouds, rocks or pieces of wood.

So the challenge this week is to take all or part of the driftwood below and put it into a scene where it becomes something other than just a piece of wood.

Anything goes as long as it meets the forum rules on decency, copyright etc.

Anyone is welcome to have a go - whether you are a complete beginner or a Photoshop expert.

There are no prizes - just the chance to practice, show off, or bring a bit of humour and fun.

When posting back your edited images please use jpeg and downsize to 1200px on the long side. 

To download the image below without the forum scaling artifacts, right click and then use Save Image As / Save Picture As (or similar depending on your browser).

SFTW7Driftwood.jpg

Enjoy and have fun

Dave

1 2 3 Previous Next