• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop mode freezes/selected photo won't show to in main editing screen

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in develop mode, the selected photo will show in the Navigator panel but not on the main editing screen. I can usually edit one photo and that photo will stay on the main screen no matter which photo I choose to edit next. The timing circle will continue to work at the bottom of the photo like it is 'thinking' and eventually an error will appear and lightroom will shut itself down.

I have turned off the graphics processor and restarted lightroom and it has not fixed the issue.

HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set your monitor profile to sRGB to test if the one you are now using is corrupted.

This is more than likely the cause of your problem. A Corrupted monitor profile.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines