• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe payments.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had purchased photoshop but Adobe continue to bombard me with renewing which I did only months ago. Unable to contact them via expensive tariffs from a mobile and unable to send emails to them as they do not reply to email and I can't find a complaints department makes it difficult to sort out. I'm now annoyed and next year want to leave photoshop as iv had enough.

Anybody else with the same problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Are you getting a trial screen? What happens if you click "license this software" and enter your username and password?

You can log into adobe.com with your username and password to check if the subscription is active. Have your credit card details changed? If your card is renewed, you also need to update payment details.

If, OTOH, the licensing module in the application is broken, there should be ways to fix that. Try chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try contacting customer care

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you getting a trial screen? What happens if you click "license this software" and enter your username and password?

You can log into adobe.com with your username and password to check if the subscription is active. Have your credit card details changed? If your card is renewed, you also need to update payment details.

If, OTOH, the licensing module in the application is broken, there should be ways to fix that. Try chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If phone is expensive use online chat. No idea how you would send emails to support, they don't offer email support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the link below which may help you:

Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Dave it's not in trial mode I just get emails telling me they want details for payment.  I had paid months ago and I'm worried that when I connect my apple to Internet they will shut it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I misunderstood. As Test Screen Name advised - check your account and that you have an active plan. You can also go to your account from the desktop app

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but i have paid about 4 months ago. I will cancel when my 12 months

are up. Please do not cancel my subscription until it's due I will use

other software thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

harveyb56159604  wrote

Please do not cancel my subscription

We can't.  We are not Adobe employees.  We are volunteers helping out on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

harveyb56159604  wrote

I'm worried that when I connect my apple to Internet they will shut it down.

That won't happen.  If it is not an active subscription and you haven't logged in within the required period it will shut down regardless of whether connected to the internet or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does your account detail on http://www.adobe.com/ show? Does it show an active Photoshop plan? Did you change email somewhere along the way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines