• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic not syncing correctly

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched the forums and the internet, but haven't found anyone having the same issue. Both Lightroom classic and lightroom mobile will say everything is synced and up to date, but quite often the version I see on mobile does not represent major changes I have made to an image on LR Classic. For example if I make subtle changes to exposure on the desktop, and then go to mobile it acts like it is syncing and then says it is updated and current, but the exposure on the one on the mobile app is still the now outdated exposure setting. This also holds true for completely different crops, or other major and/or minor changes. Sometimes I can force it to show the "true" current version by zooming in and it will show the "true" current version, but when I leave and then later return to that collection, the wrong old version is once again shown as the preview. Why can't I force Lightroom Mobile to update the preview to the "true" current version, instead of the one created when I added the image to a synced collection?

The way this all works for me, is that once I add an image to a synced collection I can't make any changes on desktop because they wont be shown on mobile, even though both apps act like they are syncing and then say they are updated.

I'm pretty much ready to dump Lightroom. Its too bad because other than the fairly laggy performance, I am used to the interface and like many of the features.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?