2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2018 7:03 AM by selahgay

    New to Photoshop - Looking for specific brush (pic incl)


      Please bear with me, I'm a newbie!


      I have been using MediBang and am moving over to using Photoshop...


      For some of the graphics I have been preparing I've been using what is called an Edge Pen in MediBang. 


      I can't seem to find anything like it in Photoshop... nor with several Google searches. 


      I would need the option to change the outer and inner dimensions as well as colors for both.


      Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!




      edge pen sample.png