• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laptop to Get ASAP via Amazon?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need a great laptop to run Premiere Pro and Photoshop CC. I primarily edit simple actors' reels in Premiere and do retouching in Photoshop. Will of the laptops that are Amazon Prime-able work for me? Would love links. Thanks so much in advance for your speedy help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Read these previous discussions

Premiere Pro not utilizing my laptops Radeon Pro Card

High Spec Laptop - TERRIBLE Timeline/Preview Performance

Laptop for Editing in Premiere: Acer Predator Helios vs. Eluktronics N870HP6 (or PowerSpec, MSI)

Which Laptop should I get?

And when you ask a hardware question, you need to be specific... since nobody here can read minds to know which laptop you mean with your overly broad question

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read these previous discussions

Premiere Pro not utilizing my laptops Radeon Pro Card

High Spec Laptop - TERRIBLE Timeline/Preview Performance

Laptop for Editing in Premiere: Acer Predator Helios vs. Eluktronics N870HP6 (or PowerSpec, MSI)

Which Laptop should I get?

And when you ask a hardware question, you need to be specific... since nobody here can read minds to know which laptop you mean with your overly broad question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You really need to narrow that down to a specific use and a specific price range. There are far too many laptops - some of which fall short of Adobe's minimum system requirements to run Premiere Pro CC 2015+ at all - available on Amazon that are "Prime-able".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines