2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2018 5:47 AM by jarosławs31419076

LR can't start on Mac

jarosławs31419076

After updating to LR classic CC 7.2 and OS to mac OS HighSierra 10.13.3 I can't start LR. I reinstalled all Adobe software and went through com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist and com.adobe.LightroomClassicCC7.plist files looking for useAutoBahn = true phrase according to GPU troubleshooting and FAQ article but I failed. I would appreciate any help!

Regards

Jarekk Sobkowiak

GPU troubleshooting and FAQ

GPU troubleshooting and FAQ

• 1. Re: LR can't start on Mac
          Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

Why do you think it is the GPU setting being on that is stopping LR from starting.

You updated 2 different things, LR and OS X. Could be the update to OS X High Sierra changed the permissions on a folder LR needs access to so it can start properly.

I suggest you uninstall LR then Reinstall and test.

Do you get any error message? If you do please post the complete message you get.

• 2. Re: LR can't start on Mac
            jarosławs31419076 Level 1

Thank you for your answer:

1. I thought about GPU because i found such a suggestion in other forum topics, moreover I found description of similar issue in introduction to GPU troubleshooting article

2. unfortunately I have already reinstalled LR few times, together with installing 7.1 version too. It doesn't affect the issue - simply LR shows the starting tab for a second and thats all. Nothing happens, any error message.

Regards

Jarek Sobkowiak