In the XML file, the value I'm pulling in is -29.
If I do a trace of imag01ClosedPosition, I get the correct
value of -29.
If I change the call to the function to read
xPosition(img01,-29,0); this also works
I just cant seem to get it to work the way I have it above.
(I know I left a lot out, but just wanted to give an idea of
the part that's not working.)
Thanks, kglad. I was wondering about that. I thought that
putting a variable data type of :Number would have made it a
number, but I never got an error in the debugger so I thought it
was ok. I traced the data type and figured out it was actually a
string and changed the line like follows which turned the string to
an integer and made it work:
var image01ClosedPosition:Number =