Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t export folders by drag n dropd

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I have been using itunes for the past years dragging and dropping fairly big pdf folders to export to my iPad...........now the expor function Is totally disabled s new iTunes ...older versions are not compatible........uploading folders to document cloud is not possible either........if I chose to upload one by one it’s gonna take years

please help

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Klose,

As per the explanation given above,  it seems that you have some problem with the iTune application itself and you lost the export function from it, also the document cloud storage as well.

In this scenario you must contact to iTune support to get the iTune settings fixed.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Klose,

As per the explanation given above,  it seems that you have some problem with the iTune application itself and you lost the export function from it, also the document cloud storage as well.

In this scenario you must contact to iTune support to get the iTune settings fixed.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines