I've had trouble deploying quite a complex Cairngorm solution
so I created a mere Hello World application and tried to deploy
that ~ fortunately with the same result, which makes me think that
I am overlooking something simple.
Essentially, both applications (complex Cairngorm and simple
HelloWorld) deploy ok locally. But neither work when deployed and
both display the same symptoms:
When browsing to the wrapper .html file , random characters
are gererated back to the browser, a view sourse fails to reveal
any html. Here's an illustration: x¬TQoÓ
When browsing to the SWF file I merely get a white screen.
But as I used a white background in my application I changed it to
red, recompiled and redeployed it and still I only get the white
Although I added a crossdomain file in the root I don't think
I need to as the application only accesses 'jpg files and .flv
videos in a folder under the directory that the rest is deployed