• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Booklet inner pages are upside down

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user and working on printing out a 4 page booklet. My inside pages are upside down, I cannot get them to align right side up like the outside pages. Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you printing from InDesign? Or a PDF? Are you 4 separate pages? Or 4 up on 1 sheet/page? Are you using the booklet printer? More detail, please!

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printing indesign, 4 pages and using the booklet printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does your printer print on 2 sides, but in doing so causes the page to be upside down? If so, is there a setting in the printer driver for 2-sided printing that says something like Flip on Long Edge or Flip on Short Edge?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines