• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw Cannot Sync Between Devices?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I began an Adobe Draw project on my phone & put TONS of work into it. I have since gotten an iPad & would like to sync the project over to draw with a much larger screen. I haven't been able to figure it out, an exporting as a photo decreased the size dramatically. I believe i read it was possible, but possibly comprehended incorrectly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Hi Life.

Please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and see if you see your work there.

*If you see your work there, leave your new device/app open over a wifi connection until the work syncs down to it.

If you don't see any work there, it's very likely you've signed into Draw on your new device with a different Adobe ID than the one you used when you created the work.

Let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Life.

Please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and see if you see your work there.

*If you see your work there, leave your new device/app open over a wifi connection until the work syncs down to it.

If you don't see any work there, it's very likely you've signed into Draw on your new device with a different Adobe ID than the one you used when you created the work.

Let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does it take to sync? It's been 12 hours and still nothing..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Do you see all your work when you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations?

If you see your work there, make sure you're working over a strong/consistent wifi network, then sign out of Draw  on your device, restart it, and make sure to sign back into Draw using the same Adobe ID you used to sign into the website. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Yesterday I opened my Adobe illustrator app and it's was asking for sign in but I have already done but, again I signed in and I forgotten my password so I reset it till then it was working good but afterwards when I entered my account, my all drawings were vanished so please help me and also I can't sync my data (drawings)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samruddhi. 

Did you try the instructions posted above?

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations do you see your work there?

If you see your work there, make sure you're working over a strong/consistent wifi network, then sign out of Draw  on your device, restart it, and make sure to sign back into Draw using the same Adobe ID you used to sign into the website. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see my work which I have done yesterday but which drawings were done 2days back  that drawings are not there because you know that it has suddenly come, sign in (so all that issue you know) for that I have to sync my data (drawings) right? So, I will get my all drawings back 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Since you'd just signed back into the app and those two drawings  are missing, it's likely that you've signed back in with a different Adobe ID than you used when you created them.

Please try to think of any other login you may have used in the past:
Have you ever used another email address for an Adobe product?
Do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account?
Have you ever used Apple, Google, or Facebook to sign-in? If you have, sign in to https://account.adobe.com/connected-accounts and make sure those accounts are linked.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have not logged in any another apps, chrome no nothing

I have just logged in, in "Adobe illustrator" app only so I don't know how my drawings has vanished and in the 2 reply I said 2days not 2drawings ok? My drawings were

5-6 and I have only one email address so yaa I think I will not get my drawings back....😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please help I am waiting please answer me i want my drawings back it was 5-6 drawings 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines