• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pics declined "not conform"

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody hlp me out? i wanna know why the pictures got declined. i got a contract for this guy so this coultn be the problem ....Bali 9.jpgBali 10.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please have a look to the Reasons content is rejected in the Adobe User Guide. Here the reason for non compliant content:

Non-compliant file

This reason means that your content doesn’t comply with our Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release, or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue.

I think you should check your Keywords/image title due to this or you can show them here and we have a look at. Did you upload  the contract with the model as a acceptable Model Realese with the pictures?

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the logo on the sunglasses is the problem. That could make it non-compliant also.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way - they look very dark especially number two ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked the file and it looks like the release may not be valid. You've only listed the last name for the photographer and model. We require both the first and last name.

Please review our model release guidelines here: Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

There is a useful checklist you can use as reference to ensure your releases are totally compliant before you submit.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines