• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only One Eye Blinks with "Blink Eyes Together" Selected

Engaged ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searching 'blink' here brings up a million things, but I couldn't find this one. My apologies if this has been covered ad nauseam. I will happily read any thread I'm directed to.

If I have Track Item Behaviors/Face/Blink Eyes Together deselected both of my eyes blink, but, of course, not together. And it really looks creepy. But if I select it, only the left one blinks. I have been searching the layers and tags like crazy and I just can't see anything that is set up differently between left and right.

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 5.34.40 PM.png

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

I think you cannot group the blinks like that - they need to go in the "left eye" and "right eye" groups. The blink replaces all its siblings, so putting the left and right blink in the one group means when one eye blinks, the other blink disappears. Instead, put the blinks in corresponding eye groups so it replaces everything else normally displayed for an eye.

I do it slightly non-standard, but you can see the blink is in side each eye group, so the blink replaces everything else in that group

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you cannot group the blinks like that - they need to go in the "left eye" and "right eye" groups. The blink replaces all its siblings, so putting the left and right blink in the one group means when one eye blinks, the other blink disappears. Instead, put the blinks in corresponding eye groups so it replaces everything else normally displayed for an eye.

I do it slightly non-standard, but you can see the blink is in side each eye group, so the blink replaces everything else in that group when the blink occurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

alank99101739 wrote

I think you cannot group the blinks like that - they need to go in the "left eye" and "right eye" groups. The blink replaces all its siblings, so putting the left and right blink in the one group means when one eye blinks, the other blink disappears.

Thanks Alan. That was it exactly and your explanation helped me understand why that was the fix.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines