• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat - yellow highlighting

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a pdf file which appears to be text in layers and i am trying to highlight various figures in the spreadsheets with the yellow marker pen - unfortunately the document has a 'duplicate' watermark and whenever i try to highlight the text i need it always selects the watermark which seems to be on the top layer - is there a way to ignore this if not can i convert the contents of the page to an image which i can then highlight easily? TIA

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems like an Acrobat or Reader question, not about the SDK. You should post in those forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve,

There are couple of workarounds suggested for your case. See if this helps.

Workaround 1: Remove the watermark from the document using Edit tools>Watermark>Remove. Also, You can reorder text and watermark using "Objects" in Edit tools.

Workaround 2: Use Free form Tool with reduced Opacity for highlighting the current page as an image.

-Ammar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines