• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difference between Acrobat DC and Acrobat Standard PRO

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will be installing Acrobat Standard (DC) and Acrobat Standard PRO.  I have to provide training to staff, and indicate the differences between the two.  I know where the tutorials are for Acrobat DC [Acrobat tutorials | Learn how to use Adobe Acrobat DC ], and they're great by the way - but I can't find anything that discusses, or trains on what Standard PRO does.  Please either provide me with a list of what the differences are - or perhaps, what PRO offers that is not in the Standard version.  Thank you.

Update:  I just found this page: Plans and pricing: Compare versions | Adobe Acrobat DC   Not sure if that's the right information though.  BUT - I would love to see some tutorials on the Pro items as well.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

There is no "Standard PRO" - it's either Adobe Acrobat Standard or Adobe Acrobat Pro. The basic functionality is the same for both, but here are differences in the feature set once you leave these basic features behind. Take a look here for a list of supported features in both applications: Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "Standard PRO" - it's either Adobe Acrobat Standard or Adobe Acrobat Pro. The basic functionality is the same for both, but here are differences in the feature set once you leave these basic features behind. Take a look here for a list of supported features in both applications: Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I provided incorrect terms.  Sorry 'bout that.    Still begs the question.  Are there tutorials for the additional features provided in the Pro version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will have to search for specific features (e.g. "print production", "preflight", "output preview", "redaction", ...) to find tutorials. Most tutorials you will find are actually for Acrobat Pro - based on my experience, most people have Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such thing as "Acrobat Standard PRO". You probably mean "Acrobat DC Pro". "DC" is the version number.

You'll find a comparison here: Plans and pricing: Compare versions | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines