• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC / Adobe Reader XI Freeze Ups

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is a HP DV6-2066DX AMD Dual Processor with Windows 7 Ultimate on 500GB "C" drive. My default browser is Firefox & alternated is Internet Explorer 11.0. I was using Adobe Reader XI which worked perfectly. I upgraded to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC with no problems. About 6 months ago, the Acrobat Reader DC started to freeze up intermittently...eventually locking continually showing message NO Response. On the Start Task Manager, showed Acrobat Reader DC Processor File for each crash. I tried repair tool without any change. I reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on numerous occasions end up with the same results. I even uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader DC & installed Adobe Reader XI...same problem. It is really frustrating when I tried everything I could think of.

I spent many years in the USAF both in Aircraft Electrical Technician & Air Traffic Control (ATC) Radar, Weather Radar, & Navaids Maintenance. I have a college degree in Electronics Technology via USAF. All our equipment was mainly computer programing & repairs on-hand. I read numerous forum posted but still haven't found  any solution to my problem...please HELP!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

I corrected the problem with Acrobat Reader DC by completely reinstalling Windows 7 Professional 64 & upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 64. I also reinstalled all other software. Everything is properly working for NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I corrected the problem with Acrobat Reader DC by completely reinstalling Windows 7 Professional 64 & upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 64. I also reinstalled all other software. Everything is properly working for NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines