• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DC not responding for 1-2 mins

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one user having this issue.  Working with Adobe DC Pro, Win 7, plenty of RAM and processor.  All updates complete, and nothing showing in event viewer.  She had this on a separate machine, but I had to replace that machine, and now she has it on the new one as well.  It does not matter what she does.  If she goes through the menus it will eventually say that it is not responding in the title bar, but if she waits for 1-2mins it will come back.  This happens in every aspect of her working with Adobe.

I have re-installed many times, used adobe cleaner, and Ccleaner.  So I know the install is not the issue.  If I use my Adobe profile with her machine logon it still happens, so don't think it is an Adobe profile related issue.  I have played with the security, preferences, and so on in the other articles to no affect.  I really need to get this person functioning normally. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

You are not talking to Adobe here. Most of the users you will encounter in the forums are users of Adobe's technology, just like you. If you want to get in touch with Adobe Support, use this link: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (don't use any of the "Forum" options, otherwise you will end up here again)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Knock Knock, Adobe are you there?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm crickets.  Does Abobe support truly exist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not talking to Adobe here. Most of the users you will encounter in the forums are users of Adobe's technology, just like you. If you want to get in touch with Adobe Support, use this link: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (don't use any of the "Forum" options, otherwise you will end up here again)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try going to the contact page and going through the questions and it keeps taking me to the KB's.  I cant seem to get a support number to contact.  It just points me back to the forums....wah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change how you answer the questions, there should at least be an option to chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines