• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Classic 7.2 and 10-bit color

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a a couple of questions I would like a simple answer to if anyone knows for sure:

Does the latest LR CC Classic on Windows support 10-bit color display pipeline? Suppose I buy a 10-bit display with Adobe RGB gamut like BenqQ SW320 would there be any benefit in LR for me?

And if it does, does it do so using DirectX (so I could use a GTX card from nVidia and not a Quadro?) or does it use OpenGL like Photoshop that requires the use of a Quadro card to get the 10-bit color pipeline working.

Thanks and sorry if this is asked many times over, I just couldn't find a clear answer on the other threads.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom does not support 10 bit color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, that is sad to hear. Do you know if there is any plans to support it at some point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're not Adobe here in this forum. We don't know Adobe's future plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines