• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed out/unable to reach Adobe servers

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, my computer downloaded a Creative Cloud update and some Windows update. I never get a prompt to sign into Creative Cloud. Instead all I get is an error on Creative Cloud startup that says "You've been signed out Unable to authenticate your Adobe ID. Sign in again with your Adobe ID and password to continue using Adobe apps."  If I click the sign in button, this same message keeps coming back.

If I let it wait a while, I get an "Unable to reach Adobe servers. Please check your firewall settings, ensure your time settings on your computer are correct, and try again."

I've uninstalled Creative Cloud, used the clean feature, rebooted, made sure the firewall lets Creative Cloud in, verified my login, etc.

Nothing seems to work.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

I had tried those from another post. No luck.

However, I just tried to run Framemaker (it's the subscription version). 

It gave an error on the Adobe Application Manager. I found it and downloaded that and all appears to be working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first, confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

if you can confirm, Re: Creative cloud: You've been signed out - impossible to log in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had tried those from another post. No luck.

However, I just tried to run Framemaker (it's the subscription version). 

It gave an error on the Adobe Application Manager. I found it and downloaded that and all appears to be working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me - at least, it is working at the moment. I am running the CC apps in Windows 10. I went to uninstall the CC application, just the CC application. When the uninstall app came up, one option was to Repair the installation. I did that, took a few minutes, and now it seems to be working again. I do not know if this will help you or not, but it cant hurt to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall you Creative Cloud with IOBit Uninstaller and be careful to cancel when it will automatically stat reinstalling itself, then download it again from creative.adobe.com Just now I did it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I am back up and working, Creative Cloud seems much more buggy than usual after the last few updates. Slow to load, slow to sync fonts, not logging in. Sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having issues. Every time the computer is rebooted, Creative Cloud has to repair the installation. So far, the repair hasn't necessitated me redownloading the Adobe Application Manager other than the first time this happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem continues. Another reboot, another time Creative Cloud needs reinstalled. I had hoped since I'd rebooted once a week since my last report on this, that the issue was gone. Nope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines