3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2009 5:41 AM by VPI MkIII

move tab with embedded image

VPI MkIII
      I have attached some code, I believe I have discovered how to add a skin to the tab, however whenever I do that I can no longer shift the tab to the right as I would like to.

So the question is why is it when I embed an image in a tab the tab.move() no longer appears to work.
      Thanks
        • 1. Re: move tab with embedded image
          VPI MkIII Level 1
          Promise to never do this again, but this approximately the six thread I have started on these forums with some of my Flex issues and I have never once even got one reply. Am I wording the topic incorrectly or asking dumb questions? Just curious if any of the senior members have any suggestions going forward.

Thanks
          • 2. Re: move tab with embedded image
            Level 7

"VPI MkIII" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:gk2r3b$fpb$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > Promise to never do this again, but this approximately the six thread I
            > have
            > started on these forums with some of my Flex issues and I have never once
            > even
            > got one reply. Am I wording the topic incorrectly or asking dumb
            > questions?
            > Just curious if any of the senior members have any suggestions going
            > forward.

I haven't answered this one because I don't know the answer :o)

Can't comment on your other questions.

You might want to try the flexcoders yahoo group.

HTH;

Amy

• 3. Re: move tab with embedded image
              VPI MkIII Level 1
              Thanks for the reply, I hope I have not stumbled upon something that is not doable for whatever reason. I will post in a few other forums to see if anyone has an answer.