• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Improving Voice Quality in Presenter Video

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to developing on-demand training and my company has adopted AdobePresenter which will be used in conjunction with AdobeTraining. I have spent quite a bit of time figuring out how to enhance the audio quality of recordings for use in a training and have had success using Audacity to do so.  This seems like it will work fine for audio voiceover of ppt slides. The problem is I want to mix in some recorded videos of me or someone else talking about various topics.  Just to be clear, some slides will be simple powerpoint slides but others would include imported videos (recorded in Presenter or Zoom)  of me or someone else talking about a topic or demonstrating how to do something. I cannot figure out a way to enhance the audio for the videos in the same way I am able to adjust just an audio track. I tried using Zoom recording to see if it would be different, and there is a supplied audio track, but the video has the audio already combined so even though I can enhance the separate audio file, the video still embeds into presenter with the original audio track. We do not have any kind of studio with equalizers, etc. to adjust the voice for the video in real time. It seems like there might be ways to strip the audio and recombine using a program like Filmora but that is really getting past my level of technological expertise and is starting to get way too many moving parts into the equation.  I guess I can just do voice over on powerpoint slides but I'd love to be able to have the additional video option.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Having a good quality microphone is the first step in getting quality audio. If you have a decent mic and still need to improve/modify the audio in your videos, then you will likely need some sort of video editing application. This would fall outside of Adobe Presenter's functionality.

If you have Creative Cloud, then you may have access to Adobe Premiere Pro, but otherwise there is a large pool of options for what application you could use. Personally, I like the AVS suite of tools, and they are

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having a good quality microphone is the first step in getting quality audio. If you have a decent mic and still need to improve/modify the audio in your videos, then you will likely need some sort of video editing application. This would fall outside of Adobe Presenter's functionality.

If you have Creative Cloud, then you may have access to Adobe Premiere Pro, but otherwise there is a large pool of options for what application you could use. Personally, I like the AVS suite of tools, and they are not expensive. Their video editing and creation tools are pretty intuitive and user friendly for those of us who are not professional video editors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources