Just curious if you found a fix? I can't export anything for a couple months now.
Hi, sorry about late answer. No, the issue is not fixed.
The issue is fixed. I tried so many things, fixes posted here and on other forums. Non of them helped.
My final fix was to totaly reinstall my pc. Had to start all over again. I'm terryfied of losing files so I have good backup rutines. All produced files are stored in external drives AND in the cloud.
1 person found this helpful
OMG, I'm sorry I just got this fixed yesterday.
I don't know if you have a PC, but in addition to the instructions below, I used ccleaner and tweaking.com
Tweaking.com actually solved a bunch of other issues (and it's free).
Found buried in a thread (problem with generator : from NoDeadPixels 05-Aug-2017 01:12 (in response to johnm77723406)
I had this issue happen a while back and a temp fix that worked was to create a new local user account on Windows. I eventually wanted to go back to my original account. So, this issue resurfaced and I found a fix - at least for me - I hope helps others. It involves messing with your registry. So, before you do that "export" it to back it up as you can render your computer useless if you mess up your registry. A summary is below and the full link is too - follow what "Sergei" says to do:
- Exit Photoshop
- Go to the start menu on Windows and type regedit. Then...
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
- When there, on the right-side Window under "Name" you will see a line for "Personal"
- On the right of that is "Data" and next to "Personal" mine was pointing to an old drive I had removed.
- It said something like "P:\Documents"
- Right-click on "Personal" and select "Modify" and instead, type in "%USERPROFILE%\Documents" (without the quotes)
- Click OK and exit Regedit. Restart Photoshop.