• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicate emails have been generating recently with send and track

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Send and Track, duplicate emails have been generating recently.  Please advise how/why this is happening and what I can do to fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juliem,

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, could you let us know if you are using send and track in Adobe Reader desktop application or online in a web browser?

Also, could you please confirm the option you are selecting - Create anonymous link or Send personalized invitations?

Below are the screenshots:

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am still facing this issue.

I am using the online web browser to send and I am creating personalized invitations.

-Julie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am still having this issue.  Not with every send but sporadically. 

I am using Send and Track online in a web browser (Microsoft Edge).

I am sending personalized invitations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you try using Send & Track services in Adobe Reader desktop application and check if this behavior continues? To download Adobe Reader, please visit this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution (select the operating system, language, and version from the drop-down options available).

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources