• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No preview of actions available - selecting & marking text, moving shapes, etc.

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased Adobe Acrobat DC, and have experienced a rather annoying issue. Whenever I select text, it does not turn 'blue'/selected while selecting, but only after releasing the mouse button. The same goes for when I want to highlight text, while dragging over the text it doesn't turn highlighted, only after releasing the mouse button. Same for when dragging pictures and shapes, they don't drag along but only show up on their new spot after releasing the mouse button.

This current situation doesn't really allow for accurate work, is there an easy solution for this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Rens

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rens,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, please try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again. You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

2- If issue persists after installing udpate, try repairing Acrobat using "Repair installation" option under Help menu ( for Windows OS only), reboot the machine after repair and check.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines