Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Cancel my membership!!!!!

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same problem here.

I'm not be able to cancel my subscription to Adobe Stock because there is not button available ( cancel, switch). Nothing

Please someone explain to me how to cancel my subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Hi Fabio,

I understand your concern, however, as per the Stock terms and conditions if you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your re

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Fabio,

I apologize that the cancel button is not showing up within your account.

I would request you to Contact Customer Care for the cancellation and billing requests.

Please refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you're unable to reach the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for the answer.

The cancel button magically appeared just after I posted the problem here in the forum.

Let me tell you something... In order to cancel my subscription I had to pay 50% of the subscription ( total 232 euro ).

This is so crazy.... I'm so angry about it.

At the beginning I started the subscription in order to try Adobe Stock.

I tried to cancel my subscription at the end of the first month but I wasn't able to cancel the subscription for the missing cancel button. So I payed the first month....

Then I payed also the second month for the same reason.

So now I finally got the button to cancel the plan and then Adobe force to pay the half of the annal plan (?!?!?!)

I cannot believe Adobe act like that.

I'm so angry for this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fabio,

I understand your concern, however, as per the Stock terms and conditions if you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

For more information please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

I would suggest you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started