I'm in serious troubles on CA, I've just installed it and there is a issue on the language displayed.
I've tried to change language putting an "ca_force_english.txt" in my User's Documents directory. Also I've changed the language on Creative Cloud app and reinstalled CA several times, but nothing seems to work. (ideas taken from here). I've used the creative cloud suite (AFTER EFFECTS, PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, PREMIERE, MEDIA ENCODER, BRIDGE) everyday without that kind of situation.
I'm on a OS Sierra
I need to clear this issue to be able to use the software. This "alien language"doesn't work for me.
I´ve did it!
It seems there was a trouble on my system himself, I´ve cleared font Caches & Font Databases on the terminal usisng instructions below and finally the weird font has gone away.
Have a nice animation!