• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry exports

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very confused about why my photos are blurry when I save them out of Lightroom and open them up in my desktop photos. I am going to the photo I want to export and I click "save to..." and make my selection. When I open the photo on my desktop it is blurry, less color and not as "sharp". ThanksScreenshot (7).pngScreenshot (6).png

Message was edited by: Mod. Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you apply any sharpening in the export dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did use the sharpen setting on the sidebar but just right clicked and pressed save to. I didn't see any export button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what that means. I'm talking about in the export dialog. There is a section for sharpening, and you can choose to shop and for screening or for printing. And you can choose low medium or high. Did you see that and use it? It's part of your export options.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted in the wrong forum. You want to post this in the Lightroom CC forum, and not in the Lightroom Classic CC forum. And in any event, you still need to show us the images at 1:1 magnification in both softwares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Didn't realize you're talking about Lightroom CC and not Lightroom Classic CC. Sorry, your export options are limited. You'll probably have to load your exports into another program to sharpen them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to see the photos in both software at 1:1 (or 100%) magnification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines