2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2018 1:10 PM by Just Shoot Me

How can I get back into my account????

lizk94854579

I no longer have the email that was used to open/use my Adobe account.  

I tried to gain access into my old account with my new email address but what seems to have happened is that a new account was created.   I cannot access 'manage my account' to update necessary info about my payments for PS and PR.

Please help.   Extremely frustrated.

[email address removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

• 1. Re: How can I get back into my account????
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is a public forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

• 2. Re: How can I get back into my account????
            Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

You will need to Sign in with the original email address and the password (You don't need to have access to that email account anymore for this). Your Adobe ID account is based on that old email address. It is like a User Name

Once you Sign In using the old email address and password you can Change the Primary contact email address for your account.

You can also enter an alternative email address if for some reason you can't get emails from the primary address.

Adobe ID Account info.PNG

Click the Edit button then you see this page.

Adobe ID Edit Info.PNG

Once you change anything in the dialog box above you will need to Verify the email addresses. A email will be sent to those addresses and you will need to respond to them by clicking the link included.

Once that is done you may still need to use the original, old, email address and original password for logging into your Adobe account.

I don't think you can change the email address you originally used to create your Adobe ID.