• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Holder not visible

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem statement: I do not see (a) Content Holders nor (b) CRM in my Admin console in Business Catalyst.

Screenshot of my Admin Console:

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 1.04.44 PM.png

I'm 100% logged in as Administrator and the user privileges are set correctly:

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 1.07.50 PM.png

Thoughts? Thanks much.

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What plan are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Content holders are available with all plans. Toggle (click) site manager and you should see content holders available in the drop down menu. You can figure out which billing plan you have when you click "Site Billing" in your site settings. I believe the CRM is not offered in the bronze pricing plan only. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the listed plans currently but not on all plans Jordan. The original basic that comes from the CC sites for example that is basically a means to have the original Muse setup work where it just considers pages mainly - Does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go ahead and delete my post as I made such a egregious error on my part. I will refrain from posting in this forum hence forth. You sir, are the master of all things Business Catalyst.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you think everything should be correct then the next step is going to the support at the top right and contacting Adobe directly to get them to have a look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam. It seems I Have 'webBasics+' which explains why I don't have CRM. However, this plan supposedly contains the 'Content Management' feature-set. Is this where Content Holders are located?

This is the full list of features in the Platinum Plan:

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 7.39.04 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Content management is pages

Business Catalyst pricing and features

content holders are considered seperate and I recall on the old small plan at least web basic (no plus) did not have content holders. If you google there are a few such posts with people who can not see it and it was down to either two things.

1. Plan without it

2. The role the user is in does not have the permissions

99% will be either of those two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines